We will be happy to help, from product availability and shipping to technical inquiries and bulk pricing, click the button below.
Chilicon Power CP-250E microinverter holds sustained power production of 285 Watts AC which eliminates clipping on 60-cell solar modules. The CP-250E has extended input voltage range and supports both, 60-cell and 72-cell solar modules. Energy conversion occurs with with a peak efficiency of 96.6%. The inverters are Rule-21 compliant and can provide reactive power on demand.
Chilicon Power microinverter are designed in California and tested to at least 200,000 hours of service or about 50 years of operating time. The firmware provides high frequency grid monitoring to ensure safe operation during any anomalous events. It comes with an integrated surge protection rated at 6000VAC. The enclosure and inputs are galvanically isolated from the grid connection to provide a safety barrier.
The design includes magnetic component optimization and on-line adaptive switching techniques to maximize production efficiency and reduce installation cost. Chilicon microinverters are built with exceptional Power Line Communication (PLC) technology providing reliable communications and allowing the gateway to be connected anywhere in the house.
The Chilicon Power CP-250E microinverter is american made, designed and manufactured in California.
- 25 year standard warranty
- Compatible with 60-cell and 72-cell solarpanels
- Operates with 240VAC and 208VAC systems
- Conforms to UL1741, IEEE std 1547, IEEE std C62.41.2, CSA C22.2 NO. 107.1 & CISPR 22 Class B
- Designed and manufactured in California
- No electrolytics and thermal management without potting
- On-line switching optimization
- Wide-band harmonic suppression
- Efficiency: 96% CEC, 96.6% Peak
- Output Power: 285W Max (Ext. Range Enable)
- Recommended max input power: 330W
- MPPT Range: 22 - 38.5V
- Remote firmware upgrade