Quick Mount PV's Specialty Flat Tile Mount dramatically reduces the time and effort needed to double flash flat tile roof penetrations. For flashing at the tile level, we've pre-fabricated an aluminum "tile" designed to drop directly into a standard 12" x 17" flat tile roof. Just replace the tile; there's no tile drilling or cutting.
The aluminum sub-flashing is sized for easy code compliance, and molded to fit snugly over the mounting plate and removable standoff. Use standard roofing methods at the deck – bibbing or 3-coursing, for instance – to seal off rain from the penetrations and fasteners. All exposed components are aluminum, stainless steel or EPDM rubber to help keep penetrations water tight for the life of the PV system and most roofs.
The Quick Mount PV Specialty Flat Tile Roof Mount is the logical choice not only for solar PV installation, it's also excellent for installing HVAC equipment, antennas and satellite dishes – in fact, use Quick Mount PV to secure and protect every roof installation you put your name on.
Features of the Quick Mount PV QMFTM:
- Works with all standard concrete tile roofs
- No tile cutting, no tile drilling
- Flashed at both the deck and tile level
- 100% IBC, UBC compliant
- All fasteners and hardware included
- All exposed hardware is stainless steel
- Meets or exceeds tile roofing best practices
- 10-year warranty; 50-year expected life
- Works with all leading racks
Each mount kit includes:
- Cast aluminum base plate, 5.5" x 3.5" x 0.5"
- 9" x 9" spun aluminum primary flashing
- 12" x 17" fitted aluminum top flashing
- 11/4" x 51/2" extruded aluminum extender post
- Grade-8 bolt, 5/16" x 3/4"
- Stainless steel bolt, 5/16" x 1"
- Four zinc-coated steel lag bolts, 1/4" x 11/2"
- EPDM rubber counter flash
- Sealing washer, 5/16" x 11/4"
- Fender washer, 5/16"
Made in the USA and Canada. Quick Mount PV QMFTM mounts are compatible with the following solar racking systems:
DPW Power Rail