Quick Mount PV Clear Anodized QMLSH-C QBase Low Slope Mount takes the traditional base-and-post PV mount to its ultimate level. It's the strongest you can buy for mechanically attaching commercial PV systems to TPO, PVC, EPDM, built-up asphalt, and virtually all other non-metal low slope roofs.
Properly flashing penetrations in PVC, TPO and other membrane-type roofing requires the use of manufacturer-specific materials to ensure the flashing bonds chemically with the field membrane (ask your roofing supplier). For built up asphalt roofs (BUR) and other bituminous and modified bitumen roofs, aluminum flashings are available from Quick Mount PV in 4" and 8" tall cones (sold separately).
Features of the Quick Mount PV QMLSH:
- Code compliant for all non-metal low slope roofs
- QBase is the strongest off-the-shelf mechanical mount
- All exposed hardware stainless steel
- 3 post heights offer 7", 9" and 12" clearance off the deck
- Attaches to roof with 2 or 4 fasteners
- All fasteners and hardware included
- Mounts entire solar arrays
- Secures ballasted systems from shifting
- 100% IBC, UBC compliant
- Meets or exceeds roofing industry best practices
- 10-yr warranty; 50-yr expected life
- Works with all leading racks
- Aluminum mill
- Clear anodized
- Bronze anodized
Each mount kit includes:
- Cast aluminum QBase
- Two zinc-coated steel lag bolts, 5/16" x 3"
- Aluminum post, 1.25" x 6.5", 8.5" or 11.5"
- EPDM-bonded stainless steel sealing washer, 5/16" x 1-3/4"
- Stainless steel machine bolt, 5/16" x 1"
- Stainless steel fender washer, 5/16" x 1"
- Stainless steel split lock washer, 5/16"
- Grade-8 machine bolt, 5/16'' x 3/4''
Made in the USA and Canada. Compatible with the following solar racking systems:
DPW Power Rail