APsystems QS1 Quad Microinverter 240V 1200W is the ideal choice contractors, and installers looking for a single-phase microinverter solution. With four independent MPPT channels, the QS1 inverter handles four PV panels simultaneously. Each microinverter comes equipped with wireless Zigbee communication providing reliable data transfer to APsystems energy monitoring platform.
Each MPPT channel is rated at a maximum input voltage of 60VDC and maximum output power of 300W. The combined output of the QS1 microinverter is 1200W. Each MPPT channel is independent and accommodates 60-cell and 72-cell panels up to 440W. For locations with high solar irradiation, we recommend a maximum PV input of 375W (per channel) to limit clipping.
QS1 microinverters are fully compliant with CA Rule 21 and NEC 2014/2017 Rapid Shutdown requirements. Use a 20A 240V 2-Pole circuit breaker to connect up to 3 QAS1 inverters (equivalent to 12 solar panels). YC600Y and QS1 microinverters use the same Y3 cabling making it possible to mix both inverter models in the same system. The QS1 microinverter comes standard with a 10-year warranty, extendable to 25 years.
– Maximum Continuous Power Output: 1,200W (four solar panels combined)
– Four independent MPPT channels
– 96.5% Peak Efficiency
– Dimensions: 11.1 x 9.1 x 1.6 in (281 x 231 x 41.3 mm)
– Weight: 9.9 lbs (4.5kg)
– Up to 12 solar modules (3 x QS1) in a branch with a 20A breaker
– 10-year standard limited warranty (25-year warranty option)
– MPPT Voltage Range: 22-48V
– Operation Voltage Range: 16-55V
– Maximum Input Current: 12A x 4
– Maximum AC BUS cable current: 20A
– Compliant with UL1741, UL1741 SA, CA Rule 21, IEEE1547, CSA C22.2 No.107.1-01, NEC 2017 690.12, 690.11
Are you looking for a complete microinverter system?
Visit our APsystem Microinverter Home Kit quick ordering guide.