APsystems YC600Y Dual Microinverter is the ideal choice for homeowners, contractors, and installers looking for a single-phase microinverter solution. With two independent MPPT channels, the YC600Y inverter handles two PV panels simultaneously. Each microinverter comes equipped with wireless Zigbee communication providing reliable data transfer to APsystems energy monitoring platform.
You guessed right, the combined output of the YC600Y microinverter caps at 600W (300W per channel). Each MPPT channel is independent and accommodates panels from 250W to 410W. For locations with high solar irradiation, we recommend a maximum PV input of 300W-360W (per channel) to limit clipping.
YC600Y microinverters are fully compliant with CA Rule 21 and NEC 2014/2017 Rapid Shutdown requirements. Use a 20A 240V 2-Pole circuit breaker to connect up to 14 solar panels in a single branch (equivalent to 7 dual microinverters). APsystems YC600Y microinverter comes standard with a 10-year warranty, extendable to 25 years.
– Rated Power Output: 600W (two solar modules combined)
– Maximum Continuous Power Output: 548W (two solar modules combined)
– Two independent MPPT channels
– 96.7% Peak Efficiency
– Dimensions: 10.24 x 7.4 x 1.24in (260 x 188 x 31.5mm)
– Weight: 5.7 lbs (2.6kg)
– Up to 14 solar modules (7x YC600Y) in a branch with a 20A breaker
– 10-year standard limited warranty (25-year warranty option)
– MPPT Voltage Range: 22-48V
– Operation Voltage Range: 16-55V
– Maximum Input Current: 12A x 2
– Maximum AC BUS cable current: 20A
– Compliant with UL1741, UL1741 SA, CA Rule 21, IEEE1547, CSA C22.2 No.107.1-01, NEC 2017 690.12, 690.11
Complete grid-tie systems using microinverters are available. For more information please visit BoxedSolar.com