The ChargePoint CT4023 EV charge station offers business owners and municipalities a solution to provide fast electric vehicle charging to their fleets, customers, residents, and employees.
The CT4023 station model comes with two SAE J1772 charging ports, standard with an 1830 mm (6′) cord, and the hardware to be wall mounted. The installation requires two independent 40 Amp branch circuits.
All CT4000 ChargePoint stations allow the owner to assign fees to different driver groups and different times of the day. The fees can be configured by time, per session, per kWh, and even a combination of rates and time.
The ChargePoint mobile app will make charging extremely easy for all your regular station users. When all the stations in the location are in use, drivers can signup to a waitlist and be notified when a station becomes available. The station they reserved will be held up for them.
The LCD screen in the face of the station is fully interactive. It displays instructions in multiple languages (English, Spanish, and French) and allows the owner to promote their brand with custom videos and ads.
ChargePoint builds all the new CT4000 stations with an integrated gateway, making them independent and facilitating better connectivity with the whole fleet. The stations connect to the internet wirelessly via the internet, and the software can be updated remotely.
All CT4000 stations are capable of holding two charging ports. Stations with a single port can be upgraded to a dual-port set up to double the number of parking spots served with the same electrical installation.
ENERGY STAR has certified Chargepoint CT4000 commercial EV stations. They charge efficiently and use significantly less energy when they are in standby mode.
The CT4000 stations come with a standard SAE J1772 Level 2 charging port, making them compatible with all the electric vehicles. Each port can supply up to 7.2kW. The stations feature one or two ports with lockable holsters.
ChargePoint offers a full range of services to accompany their charge stations, from site planning and installation support to setup and ongoing care.
Initial Site Setup
Site owners and users alike benefit from an accurate site qualification, quality site preparation, and professional installation. For that reason, ChargePoint offers a national network of certified installers. Partnering with a certified ChargePoint professional is the first step to qualify for ChargePoint Assure warranty.
Initial Activation and Configuration
ChargePoint stations are sold with Activation and Configuration service. Once the stations are installed, you will be contacted by a ChargePoint specialist who will guide you in the setup and activation of your stations; they will provide expert advice on best practices to promote your charge stations on ChargePoint’s EV Network.
ChargePoint standard warranty is one-year parts only when installed by a ChargePoint Certified Installer. Additionally, ChargePoint offers the Assure maintenance and management plan for station owners looking for a comprehensive, turnkey, and hassle-free station ownership experience.
ChargePoint Assure maintenance and management program enhances the standard station parts-only warranty with a full-service onsite repairs program. The Assure program covers the station from manufacturing defects or accidents. ChargePoint will send their technicians to the site to repair or replace the station in the event of an incident. You may purchase from one up to five years of ChargePoint Assure coverage.
Additional Assure Features
– 24X7 proactive station health monitoring
– Proactive dispatch of repair technicians when required
– One (1) business day onsite response after parts are onsite
– Unlimited software configuration changes
– 98% annual uptime guarantee with financial penalty for non-performance
– Monthly reports and detailed quarterly reports of your station’s performance metrics
– Coverage of labor for repairs typically not covered under standard warranty such as vandalism, abuse and accidents
How to Get ChargePoint Assure
In order to be part of ChargePoint’ Assure program, your installation must be validated in one of two ways:
1) Use a ChargePoint O&M partner to perform your site make-ready and station installation. Our expert, fully trained O&M partners will ensure that your charging stations are properly installed and validated.
2) If you choose not to use a ChargePoint O&M partner to prepare the site, ChargePoint’s Station Installation and Validation Services allow you to use your own contractor to prepare the site. Once the site is prepared, we will visit your site and perform a quality inspection to ensure it meets ChargePoint’s technical and operational standards and install your stations. In addition to qualifying your site for purchase of ChargePoint’s Assure maintenance and management plan, Site Validation allows you to rest assured that your station’s infrastructure and installation were performed correctly. The final validation of the site preparation and station install will qualify the station for Assure both during the warranty period and for continuing Assure coverage should you desire to purchase it.