The LG NeON R LG435QAC-A6 solar panel cells look all black when they are on your roof. This appealing look is achieved by LG’s new cell structure that eliminates electrodes on the front of the cells, also maximizing light conversion.
LG guarantees the performance of their NeON panels to be no less than 90.6% of the labeled power output in 20 years. A 25-year product warranty also covers LG solar panels. In addition, LG will cover $450 of labor costs if a panel needs to be repaired or replaced during the warranty period.
LG NeON R Solar Panel Characteristics:
– 66 monocrystalline type N silicon cells
– Tempered glass with AR coating
– IP 68 junction box with 3 Bypass Diodes
– UV resistant output cables with MC4 connectors. Two cables 1,250mm each.
– Dimensions: 1,910mm x 1,042mm x 40 mm
– Weight: 20.5kg
– Certified for IEC 61215-1/-1-1/2 : 2016, IEC 61730-1/2 : 2016, UL 61730-1 : 2017, UL 61730-2 : 2017. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 50001 .OHSAS 18001
– Type 2 (UL 61730) fire rating
– 25-year product limited warranty and linear output warranty
– 25 panels packed per pallet
LG NeON R LG435QAC-A6 Specifications
Maximum rated power: 435W
Maximum power point voltage: 41.1V
Maximum power point current: 10.59A
Open circuit voltage: 48.0V
Short circuit current: 11.29A
Module efficiency: 21.9%