The LG NeON R Prime LG370N1K-A6 is one of LG’s best-selling solar panel and one of the most powerful in the market today. One of the main appeals of the NeON panels is that when they are on your roof, the cells look all-black.
LG guarantees the performance of their NeON panels to be no less than 90.6% of the labeled power output in 20 years. A 25-year product warranty also covers LG solar panels. In addition, LG will cover $450 of labor costs if a panel needs to be repaired or replaced during the warranty period.
LG NeON R Prime Solar Panel Characteristics:
– 60 monocrystalline type N silicon cells
– 12 busbars
– Tempered glass with AR coating
– IP 68 junction box with 3 Bypass Diodes
– UV resistant output cables with MC4 connectors. Two cables 1,100mm each.
– Dimensions: 1,740mm x 1,042mm x 40 mm
– Weight: 18.6kg
– Certified for IEC 61215-1/-1-1/2 : 2016, IEC 61730-1/2 : 2016, UL 61730-1 : 2017, UL 61730-2 : 2017. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 50001 .OHSAS 18001
– Type 2 (UL 61730) fire rating
– 25-year product limited warranty and linear output warranty
– 25 panels packed per pallet
LG NeON R Prime LG370N1K-A6 Specifications
Maximum rated power: 370W
Maximum power point voltage: 35.5V
Maximum power point current: 10.43A
Open circuit voltage: 41.9V
Short circuit current: 10.96A
Module efficiency: 20.4%