The Magnum Energy ME-BMK battery monitor kit is a battery amp-hour meter that continuously monitors the battery bank providing important information about the state of charge of the batteries. The ME-BMK will allow the user to operate the energy system more efficiently, extending the life of your the batteries as a result.
The ME-BMK works in 12, 24, and 48 volt battery systems. It will provide accurate information about the operation of your Magnum Energy inverter/charger. The ME-BMK requires a remote (ME-RC50 or ME-ARC50) or router (ME-RTR) to display information about your battery bank. Some of the readings are battery state of charge (SOC), battery voltage, and battery current.
The ME-BMK kit is compatible with all Magnum inverters/chargers that have a Mag Net, Accessory, or Network port. It is appropriate to use it with off-grid, back-up, RV’s, marine and renewable energy power systems.
Other features of the monitoring kit ME-BMK are:
– Auto-detecting input voltage
– Reads from total amp hours out
– Precision 500A/50mv DC shunt
– Automatic efficiency calculation
– A sense module
– DC shunt 50mv/500 amp shunt
– Twisted pair 18 AWG wire (5’ length)
– Communication cable 10’ length (telephone standard)