The Magnum Energy MP enclosures have been carefully designed to combine the main components needed in any renewable energy system with high power requirements. These easy to install prewired enclosures come in different sizes but they share some common features: inverter disconnect, battery disconnect, AC overcurrent protection, fully grounded, and inverter bypass switch to isolate the inverter when battery maintenance is required.
Magnum MP panel enclosures feature front panel operation with an optional ME-RTR router that will allow you to easily install, monitor and operate up to 4 MS-PAE the MP (inverter stacking requires the use of identical models). All Magnum MP enclosures are UL and CSA certified for safe and reliable operation.
– Using Magnum’s MPX you will be able to expand your inverter/charger setup as your energy demand increases.
– DC breakers, AC breakers and all connections are front mounted providing easy access. MP panels fit either back-mount or DIN rail DC breakers.
– Magnum inverters are not included with the MP panels. The good news is that all MP panels are prewired for plug-and-play installation of up to 4 Magnum inverter/chargers.
– The knockouts on the side of the MP panels are compatible with most common charge controllers.
The Magnum MPLS250-60S panel includes:
– Magnum panel, single box, low power capacity. Includes 60A AC bypass, 500A DC shunt and one 250A DC breaker. Acomodates MS-PAE inverters, fits 24V models.
– Includes 60A AC Single-pole input circuit breakers.