The Magnum Panel MPSL175-30D fits one MS4448PAE inverter. Use an MPXS175-30D extension box to accommodate a second inverter. The single enclosure provides the space for the breakers, busbars, and wiring for the inverter’s AC and DC circuits. It includes a 175A main DC disconnect sized for 48V systems. It comes assembled with a 60A AC bypass and a 30A dual pole AC input breaker. In the box, you will find:
- An Inverter Hood to prevent items from falling into the ventilation openings at the top of the inverter
- A Knockout Plate for conduit connections
- ME-RTR Mounting Bracket (and hardware) to attach the Router to the side of the Magnum Panel
- MP Hardware Kit consisting of the bracket and hardware to mount a PT-100 Charge Controller, the owner’s manual, communications cables, and a front cover label set
- MP AC Wiring Kit that includes the appropriate AC wires to connect the inverter’s AC input and output terminals to the Magnum Panel
- Dual 30A AC Inverter Input Breaker (x1)
- 175A DC Disconnect (x1)
- Data cables with 300-volt rated insulation to allow 240V AC inverter installation
- Dual 60A AC System Bypass
- 500A/50mV DC Shunt
All Magnum Panels are UL and CSA certified for safe and reliable operation. They are backed by a 5-year warranty. The warranty of all of the installed components (including MS-PAE inverters) is extended to 5 years.
Complete List of the available Magnum Panels
|Number of Inverters
|Extension Box Model||MPXS175-30D||MPXS250-30D||MPXS175-30D||MPXS250-30D||MPXD175-30D||MPXD250-30D|
|AC Input Breaker||30A Dual||30A Dual||30A Dual||30A Dual||30A Dual (x2)||30A Dual (x2)|
|Output Voltage||240V/120V Split Phase||240V/120V Split Phase||240V/120V Split Phase||240V/120V Split Phase||240V/120V Split Phase||240V/120V Split Phase|
|Weight||48lbs / 21.8kg||48lbs / 21.8kg||51lbs / 23.1kg||51lbs / 23.1kg||90lbs / 40.7kg||90lbs / 40.7kg|
Optional Accessories and Components
- ME-RC – Remote Control with LCD display; allows inverter (or connected accessory) to be configured and monitored, and maintains the critical settings in nonvolatile memory.
- ME-ARC – Advanced Remote Control with LCD display; has all the features of the ME-RC remote, but also configures the advanced features of the inverter (or any connected accessory).
- ME-RTR – The Router provides parallel capability for the MS-PAE Series inverters and includes many features as the ME-ARC advanced remote control. The Router offers a user-friendly LCD and rotary SELECT knob that allows you to program all connected MS-PAE series inverter/chargers in sync without the need to program each inverter separately. The Router will accommodate up to four MS-PAE inverter/chargers in parallel, plus accessories.
- ME-BMK-NS – Battery Monitor; determines battery State of Charge (DC shunt not included).
- ME-AGS-N – Automatic Generator Start Controller (Network version); automatically starts/stops generators.
- BP-S – Single Mounting Backplate; for mounting a Magnum inverter and MP/MPX enclosures. Combine with the BP-D Dual Mounting Plate for additional surface area.
- BP-D – Dual Mounting Backplate for mounting a Magnum inverter and MP/MPX enclosures. Combine with the BP-S Single Mounting Plate for additional surface area.
- DC Breakers – Magnum Panel enclosures offer space for E-Frame, Q-Frame, Back-mounted, and DIN rail DC breakers (not applicable for MPSH-30D).
- MPX Extensions – The extension boxes allow additional Magnum inverters to be mounted and electrically wired to the Magnum Panel, allowing an integrated panel system. The MPX Series extensions come with the AC and DC breakers and wiring to install another Magnum inverter. An inverter hood is also included with each MPX extension to allow the inverter to be mounted vertically.
- ME-MW-W – The MagWeb Wireless allows you to monitor Magnum inverters and components remotely. Installed on the Magnum network, the MagWeb provides live Internet monitoring of the inverter, battery monitor, and automatic generator start module. Using your always-on Internet connection, the MagWeb makes live and historical conditions available to you through Magnum’s web portal.