Solar backup system kits are vital to have during power outages and emergencies, and keep your essential loads running until main power is restored. All Midnite Solar backup system kits have all the necessary breakers and brackets needed to assemble your own power backup system.
GEN versions have an extra generator input transfer switch and AC inlet. Midnite Solar backup system kits are to be used with C and D battery enclosures.
MNBUK250-120 Midnite Solar Backup System Kit includes:
– 175 or 250 amp breaker (must be specified when ordering)
– AC ground bus bar
– AC input and output terminal blocks for field wiring connections
– GFCI outlet and associated 15 amp breaker wired
– Two 15 amp and one 20 amp load circuit breakers
– 50 amp AC breakers
– 500 amp / 15 mV shunt for connection of battery and inverter negatives with bat negative busbar
– AC inlet for portable generator recessed on the side for large backup kits and GEN models
– 50 amp utility / 15 amp generator switch
– Knockout spaces for four additional AC or DC breakers
– Mounting hardware for Magnum or OutBack inverters