The Trina Solar TSM-365-DE06X.05(II) 365W residential panel comes with a 10-year product warranty and a 25-year linear performance guarantee of 80% power production. Trina manufacturing centers hold over 30 in-house quality tests, including UV, TC, HF, and many more; all in-house testing goes well beyond certification requirements.
Trina TallMax Plus solar panels come with a 35mm anodized aluminum frame. They are certified to withstand challenging environmental conditions up to 2400 Pa wind load, 5400 Pa snow load, and 35 mm hail stones at 97 km/h.
TSM-DE06X.05 (II) panels feature 132 half monocrystalline cells with a low thermal coefficient for higher energy production in hot climates.
The monocrystalline panel efficiency is 19.8%. The positive power tolerance guarantees that the panel always performs above the nameplate specifications.
Trina Solar TSM-365-DE06X.05(II) 365W Residential Panel
– Module can bear snow loads up to 5400Pa and wind loads up to 2400Pa
– Guaranteed power output (0~+5W)
– High performance under low light conditions (cloudy days, mornings and evenings)
– Manufactured according to International Quality and Environment Management System (ISO9001, ISO14001)
– Efficiency: 19.8%
– Wattage (STC): 365W
– Years warranty: 10 product workmanship / 25 linear production
– Solar cells: 132 monocrystalline half cells
– Module dimension: 1852 × 996 × 35 mm (72.91×39.21× 1.38 inches)
– Weight: 19.7kg (43.4lbs)
– Glass: 3.2mm (0.13 in) AR coated and heat tempered solar glass
– Frame: 35mm black anodized aluminum alloy
– J-Box: IP 67 or IP 68 rated
– Cables/connectors: Photovoltaic Technology Cable 4.0 sq. mm, MC4 connectors
– Voc: 45.0V
– Isc: 10.35A
– Vmp: 37.2V
– Imp: 9.82A
– Max system voltage: 1000V
-Series fuse: 20A
Complete Grid-Tie Systems with Trina Black Solar Panels
We offer complete residential systems using all-black Trina Solar panels. For more information please visit BoxedSolar.com