Trina Solar TSM-370-DE14A(ll) 370W monocrystalline panel comes with a 10-year product warranty and a 25-year linear performance guarantee of 80% power production. Trina manufacturing centers hold over 30 in-house quality tests, including UV, TC, HF, and many more; all in-house testing goes well beyond certification requirements.
Trina TallMax Plus 72-cell solar panels come with a 40mm anodized aluminum frame. They are certified to withstand challenging environmental conditions up to 2400 Pa wind load, 5400 Pa snow load, and 35 mm hail stones at 97 km/h.
TSM-DE14A (II) panels feature 72 monocrystalline cells with a low thermal coefficient for higher energy production in hot climates.
The monocrystalline panel efficiency is higher than 19%. The positive power tolerance guarantees that the panel always performs above the nameplate specifications.
Trina Solar TSM-370-DE14A(ll) 370W Monocrystalline Panel
– Module can bear snow loads up to 5400Pa and wind loads up to 2400Pa
– Guaranteed power output (0~+5W)
– High performance under low light conditions (cloudy days, mornings and evenings)
– Manufactured according to International Quality and Environment Management System (ISO9001, ISO14001)
– Efficiency: higher than 19%
– Wattage (STC): 370W
– Years warranty: 10 product workmanship / 25 linear production
– Solar cells: 72 monocrystalline cells 156.75 × 156.75 mm
– Module dimension: 1960 × 992 × 40 mm
– Weight: 22.5kg
– Glass: 3.2mm (0.13 in) AR coated and heat tempered solar glass
– Frame: anodized aluminum alloy
– J-Box: IP 67 or IP 68 rated
– Cables/connectors: Photovoltaic Technology Cable 4.0mm, 120mmm, MC4 connectors
– Voc: 48.3V
– Isc: 9.83A
– Vmp: 39.7V
– Imp: 9.33A
– Max system voltage: 1000V
-Series fuse: 20A