Trina Solar TSM-400-DE15H(II) 400W mono PERC panel comes with a 10-year product warranty and a 25-year linear performance guarantee of 80% power production. Trina manufacturing centers hold over 30 in-house quality tests, including UV, TC, HF, and many more; all in-house testing goes well beyond certification requirements.
Trina TallMax Plus solar panels come with a 35mm anodized aluminum frame. They are certified to withstand challenging environmental conditions up to 2400 Pa wind load and 5400 Pa snow load.
TSM-DE15H(II) panels feature a 144 half-cell string layout to lower cell connection power losses, and a split J-box location to reduce the energy loss caused by inter-row shading. The mono PERC cells have a low thermal coefficient for higher energy production in hot climates.
The monocrystalline panel efficiency is higher than 19%. The positive power tolerance guarantees that the panel always performs above the nameplate specifications.
Trina Solar TSM-400-DE15H(II) 400W Mono PERC Panel
– Module can bear snow loads up to 5400Pa and wind loads up to 2400Pa
– Guaranteed power output (0~+5W)
– High performance under low light conditions (cloudy days, mornings and evenings)
– Manufactured according to International Quality and Environment Management System (ISO9001, ISO14001)
– Efficiency: higher than 19%
– Wattage (STC): 400W
– Years warranty: 10 product workmanship / 25 linear production
– Solar cells: 144 monocrystalline cells 158.75 × 158.75 mm
– Module dimension: 2024 × 1004 × 35 mm (79.69 × 39.53 × 1.38 inches)
– Weight: 22.8kg (50.3 lbs)
– Glass: 3.2mm (0.13 in) AR coated and heat tempered solar glass
– Frame: anodized aluminum alloy
– J-Box: Split IP 68 rated
– Cables: Photovoltaic Technology Cable 4.0mm, 120mmm
– Cables portrait: N 140 mm/P 285 mm(5.51/11.22 inches)
– Cables landscape: N 1400 mm /P 1400 mm (55.12/55.12 inches)
– Connectors: TS4 connectors
– Voc: 50.4V
– Isc: 10.18A
– Vmp: 40.11V
– Imp: 9.74A
– Max system voltage: 1500V
-Series fuse: 20A