We will be happy to help, from product availability and shipping to technical inquiries and bulk pricing, click the button below.
As you guessed, the MNPV6-Disco combiner boxes is a series of combiner boxes with an integrated disconnect switch in the form of a lockable red handle. They are ETV listed for UL1741 and NEMA 3R rated for outdoor use; the housing is made of powder coated aluminum that won’t rust, all hardware is made of stainless steel. It can be used for DC or AC circuits up to 120 Amps and has room for 6 150VDC or 3 300VDC din rail mounted circuit breakers. It can be mounted vertically on a wall or pole. when used in roof PV installations it can be mounted with a 14 degree incline (3/12 pitch).
This combiner box is made in the USA and listed by ETL for use in the USA and Canada. It comes with a 5-year warranty.
The MNPV6-Disco can combine up to 6 PV string up to 150VDC and 120Amps total using the din rail MNEPV 150VDC breakers.
With the MNPV6-250 Disco you can combine up to 3 circuits using MNEPV 300 VDC breaker for a total of 300 VDC and 120 Amps.
The MNPV6-Disco AC Micro allows you to combine 240VAC and 120Amps per phase ideal for combining micro inverter circuit branches.
- Lockable disconnect switch
- 1 negative and 1 ground bus bar with 14 usable openings each
- Connection terminals ranging from 14AWG to 1/0 (1.63mm to 8.25mm) wire size
- Din rail to mount up to 6 150VDC or 3 300VDC MNEPV breakers
- 120 Amps tin plated copper bus bar to combine breaker outputs - it may be split in two
- Multiple knockouts in bottom and sides. Conduit can be brought in directly from above enclosure