We will be happy to help, from product availability and shipping to technical inquiries and bulk pricing, click the button below.
The Birdhouse rapid shutdown system and emergency disconnect switch is an important safety feature that provides owners with a safe process to disconnect high voltage PV arrays from MidNite disconnecting and arc fault combiners.
The Birdhouse is safely located at ground level and features a hard wired connection that gives positive feedback that the disconnect on the roof has been thrown. This connection is via a 600 / 1000v cat 5 USE-2 cable.
- Up to 4 separate power sources including battery backup to ensure disconnect will be tripped when the shut off button is pushed
- Voice confirmation of safety level to the person pressing the button. Works day or night
- Type 3R UV resistant enclosure
- Ability to disconnect multiple PV Disco Arc Fault Combiners
- 600V cat 5 USE-2 cable included
- Firefighter approved
- Meets NEC 2011 and 2014 NEC 690.12
- 5 year warranty
- Made in the USA
- UL 1741 listed
- cUL listed