We will be happy to help, from product availability and shipping to technical inquiries and bulk pricing, click the button below.
With this network plan you can use you ChargePoint CT400 EV charging station as a way to generate new revenue by attracting consumers to your business. This network plan is available in 1, 2, 3 and 5 year periods and will give your customers a great reason to frequent your parking lot and visit your business while their vehicles charge up. Each plug requires a plan to operate, i.e. a dual station will require two plans. Some of the features included in this network plan are:
• Reservations. Let drivers reserve stations ahead of time.
• Multiple payment options. Allow driver to choose whether to pay with a ChargePoint card or credit card.
• Automated fee collection. ChargePoint handles all payment processing for you with a PCI-compliant solution.
• Powerful right granting. Create and maintain accounts with different privilege levels to give admins or third parties controlled access, so you can focus on your core business.
• Patent-pending ChargePoint Connections. Save time and hassle by automating the once manual process of giving drivers access to your stations.
• Flexible billing. Set charging fees by time, session, or kWh, or any combination, and set fees for different drivers or groups of drivers, or different times of the day.
• Detailed analytics. Collect, export and analyze information about session terminations, station reboots, cord removals, ground faults and station maintenance.
• 24 x 7 driver support. Provide fast, station-side driver support, around the clock.
• Station mapping. Make stations visible to everyone who uses the ChargePoint web site, smart phone apps, and navigation systems.
• Charging status alerts. Notify drivers and admins of a variety of charging events, automatically.
• Detailed reporting. Track station usage, energy consumption, GhG emissions prevented, average turnover, session duration and more for trending, compliance and tax purposes.
• Station access control. Manage access by driver, group or station with maximum flexibility.
• Web services APIs. Integrate ChargePoint with mobile driver apps and business systems.
• ChargePoint station messages. Communicate timely, targeted offers and other messages to drivers on station displays.
• Remote station management. Start, stop or restart sessions remotely and get real-time status info for all stations.