We will be happy to help, from product availability and shipping to technical inquiries and bulk pricing, click the button below.
Trina Solar's monocrystalline solar panel for PV projects that demand the highest aesthetics. Versatile and adaptable design offers high efficiency maximizing production per square foot of roof space. Trina manufacturing centers hold over 30 in-house tests including UV, TC, HF, and many more; all inn-house testing goes well beyond certification requirements. This panel comes with a 10-Year workmanship limited warranty and a 25-year performance guarantee of 80% power production.
Trina Honey Plus TSM-300-DD05A.05(II) solar panels are certified to withstand challenging environmental conditions up to 2400 Pa wind load, 5400 Pa snow load and 35 mm hail stones at 97 km/hr.
- Module can bear snow loads up to 5400Pa and wind loads up to 2400Pa
- Guaranteed power output (0~+3%)
- High performance under low light conditions (cloudy days, mornings and evenings)
- Manufactured according to International Quality and Environment Management System (ISO9001, ISO14001)
- Efficiency: up to 18.3%
- Wattage (STC): 300W
- Years warranty: 10 workmanship / 25 production
- Solar cells: monocrystalline 156 x 156mm (6 in)
- Cells orientation: 60 cells (6x10)
- Module dimension: 1650 × 992 × 35 mm (65 × 37 × 1.38 in
- Weight: 18.6kg (41.0lb)
- Glass: High transparency solar glass 3.2mm (0.13 in)
- Frame: Black anodized aluminum alloy
- J-Box: IP 65 rated
- Cables/connectors: Photovoltaic technology cable 4.0mm2 (0.006 inches2), 1000mm (39.4in), UTX/H4 (MC4 compatible)
- Voc: 39.8V
- Isc: 9.77A
- Vmp: 32.6V
- Imp: 9.19A