We will be happy to help, from product availability and shipping to technical inquiries and bulk pricing, click the button below.
Quick Mount's QBase New Roof Composition Mount is designed to smoothly fit into the workflow between the trades while installing solar arrays during new home construction or roof replacement.
Integrating solar with the construction of a new roof is a great idea, but making the installation efficient and cost effective requires a coordinated effort between the trades who help put the PV system on the roof.
Features of the Quick Mount PV QMNC:
- 3 step process aids collaboration between roofers and PV installers
- Cone flashing is spun aluminum with no welds or seams to rust or rot
- Flashing holds firm against wind-driven rain
- QBase is the strongest off-the shelf mechanical mount
- 3857 lbs average pull out (douglas fir); 1466 lbs. average shear
- All hardware included
- All exposed hardware is stainless steel
- Allows up to 4 structural attachments when required
- EPDM post collar/counter flashing fits tight without sealant
- 100% IBC, UBC compliant
- Meets or exceeds roofing industry best practices
- 10-yr warranty; 50-yr expected life
- Aluminum mill
- Clear anodized
- Bronze anodized
Each mount kit includes:
- Cast aluminum QBase
- Aluminum post, 1.25'' x 3.25''
- Removable 12'' x 12'' spun aluminum cone flashing
- Two zinc-coated steel lag bolts, 5/16'' x 3''
- EPDM post collar/counter flash
- EPDM-bonded stainless steel washer, 5/16'' x 1¼''
- Stainless steel machine bolt, 5/16'' x 1"
- Stainless steel fender washer, 5/16'' x 1''
- Stainless steel lock washer, 5/16''
- Grade-8 machine bolt, 5/16'' x 3/4''
Made in the USA and Canada. Compatible with the following solar racking systems:
DPW Power Rail